Samsung SL-M2876ND Printers and MFPs Driver Download – Samsung SL-M2876ND Xpress enable reduce wait time for busy small-business proprietors by furnishing more rapidly printing for several documents. Even sophisticated files print at nearly 28 pages for every moment (ppm), run by Samsung’s advanced 600MHz CPU and 128MB of memory. The Cortex-A5 Core supports accelerates to 25.six % bigger compared to the past model, yielding on the list of highest speeds amongst similar printers. This amazing speed can help organizations raise workflow, efficiency and suppleness.
- Mobile printing :Users can print a variety of files from outside the office, using a mobile device. With included Google Cloud Print™, employees can also print and share Emails, photos, PDFs, and SNS messages.
- Network connectivity :Samsung printers can be shared among employees with many PCs and other devices if connected to a router. With this setup, businesses can reduce hardware costs and energy consumption, yet stay productive.
- Duplex printing :Duplex, or dual-side, printing helps businesses reduce paper costs and lessens the company’s impact on the environment. With Samsung Eco Mode, companies can force duplex printing so less paper is wasted.
Samsung SL-M2876ND Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Samsung SL-M2876ND Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.