Samsung CLP-315W Driver Download – The Samsung CLP-315W Colour Laser Printer Lively, expert coloration has become inside of your arrive at along with the compact, wi-fi Samsung CLP-315W color laser printer. This easy-to-use workgroup printer suits simply into an office community and glance very good whilst doing work speedily and quietly. This attractive printer also options a black control panel and delivers full-color printing at 4 webpages for each moment (ppm) and sharp monochrome laser textual content at 17 ppm. In addition to its fantastic design and compact measurement (only a fifteen.three x 12.3-inch footprint), it is really network-ready via the two Ethernet and Wi-Fi (802.11b/g) also as equipped to attach to some Pc making use of USB.
- Print speed – black: Up to 17ppm with first page out in less than 19 seconds (from Ready)
- Print speed – full color: Up to 4ppm, with first page out in less than 26 seconds
- Memory: 64 MB
- Duty cycle: Up to 20,000 pages per month
- Print language: SPL-C
- Networking: Wi-Fi (802.11b/g) and 10/100 Ethernet
- PC connectivity: USB 2.0
- Input capacity: 150-sheet semi-cassette tray
- Two-sided printing: manual
- Media sizes: 3 x 6.3 inches to 8.5 x 14 inches
- Media types: Plain paper, envelopes, transparencies, labels, card stock
- Operating system compatibility: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista, Mac OS X, Linux
- Power consumption: less than 350 watts printing, less than 10 watts on PowerSave
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 12.3 x 9.6 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight: 24.3 pounds
Samsung CLP-315W Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Samsung CLP-315W Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Samsung CLP-315W Driver Download
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|For Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|For Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|