Canon PIXMA MP628 Driver Printer Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – PIXMA MP628 Picture all-in-one assistance ChromaLife100+ Image System which often can shop up to 300-year album lifetime. PIXMA MP628 functions Canon’s Great print head with 1pl and 9600×2400 dpi skilled print resolution, build-in card reader slot that help hottest memory card forms and a pair of.5″ Color Lcd for selecting photo and immediate printing, it delivers prints with remarkable photo lab quality and capabilities with five unique Ink Program, price tag preserving. A 2400 x 4800 dpi optical resolution CIS scanner for certainly wonderful impression high quality.
Canon PIXMA MP628
– ChromaLife 100+ – Printed photo up to 300-year album life
– Auto Photo Fix – Optimize photo automatically
– All-In-One function: Print / Scan / Copy
– Built-In WiFi 802.11b/g and Ethernet connection for network print/scan
– 1pl and 9,600 x 2,400 dpi professional print resolution
– 5-Color Individual ink tank system
– 2,400 x 4,800 dpi optical resolution CIS scanner
– Multi card slot with direct scan to memory card/USB drive function
– 2.5″ color LCD
– Quick Start mode
– 2-Way paper feeding (Front and Rear paper feeder)
– 4R borderless photo printing only need approx. 41 sec.; (Standard Mode)
– A4 photo printing (8″ x 10″) only need approx. 90 sec. (Standard Mode)
Canon PIXMA MP628 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP628 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.