Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver Download – The MP280 sticks to the primary all-in-one features (printing, copying, and scanning). Its connectivity is proscribed to your wired USB link to some pc, and it lacks any ports for printing from (or scanning to) other sources-memory playing cards, USB keys, or PictBridge-enabled cameras. Being an MFP by using a restricted feature set, it is really absolutely geared a lot more to the home compared to household place of work. Its 100-sheet paper capability correctly boundaries its organization use to very gentle responsibility in a dwelling office, or as a individual printer in a very bigger business office.
Canon PIXMA MP280
Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.