Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Printer Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MP130 All-in-One Photo Printer Canon PIXMA MP130 Printer Scanner Copier and DigitalCard Reader – You will be stunned at everything you can do with a person compact machine: Print high-quality shots and textual content. Duplicate paperwork. Scan photos along with other photographs. And along with the immediate print card slot, you can print immediate from find memory playing cards! Also bundled is actually a highly effective program suite that includes Easy-PhotoPrint that’s designed to simplify the printing of outstanding electronic photographs.
Canon PIXMA MP130
The Pixma MP130 Photo All-in-One prints and copies at up to 18 ppm in black and up to 13 ppm in color; a 4-by-6-inch borderless photo takes only about 58 seconds. (All reported speeds are maximums. Actual speeds will vary.) Plus, a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface enables fast image transfers and scanning speeds. Whether scanning photos or graphics, you’ll produce high-quality reproductions with a maximum 1,200 dpi and vibrant 48-bit color depth.
Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.