Canon Pixma MG5150 Scanner Software and Driver Download– The Canon Pixma MG5150 Scanner – Scanner Type Flatbed CIS colour scanner Image Access – Comparing CCD to CIS: The (Scanning-) Technology Decision.
Canon Pixma MG5150 Scanner
|Scan Methods & Enhancements||Scan jpeg, compact PDF or normal PDF to memory card or USB memory, attach to email, Push-scan, Auto Scan Mode, Auto Document Fix, PDF file creation/editing/password security*, Stitch Assist*, Correct document orientation, Prevent show through, Correct slanted documents, Photo corrections (Fading correction, Grain correction, Reduce dust and scratches, Backlight correction, Auto Tone), Gutter Shadow Correction, Text (OCR)
* Function with MP Navigator EX
Canon Pixma MG5150 Scanner Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon Pixma MG5150 Scanner Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.