Canon PIXMA MG3160 Driver Download for WIndows, Mac and Linux – PIXMA MG3160 All-in-One Printer The easy to use PIXMA MG3160 is an everyday solution to producing quality prints, copies and scans at home.
Canon PIXMA MG3160
Color document scan speed is measured with ISO/IEC 24735 Annex C Test Chart A. Scan speed indicates the time measured between pressing the scan button of the scanner driver and the on-screen status display turns off. Scan speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, scan mode settings and document size etc.
Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time.
Canon PIXMA MG3160 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG3160 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.