Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG2940 Enter a wireless environment using this type of very affordable, compact Wi-Fi All-In-One that permits you to very easily print out of your smartphone, tablet, digital camera or the cloud. Basically connect, duplicate, print and scan. Action around Wi-Fi. You may use and share this All-In-One wirelessly all-around the home and remotely from mobile equipment – so every person can benefit from the same top quality results.
Canon PIXMA MG2940
The Canon MG2940 It’s ideal for your day to day printing, scanning and copying needs, as well as it involves Wireless LAN PictBridge so you can very easily print your images straight from appropriate wireless cameras. With it is compact and classy structure, it is really an incredible space saver and straightforward for you personally to load paper and replace ink.
- Go wireless. Easily connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with high quality Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Capture the detail in fast high-quality prints with FINE cartridge technology
- Get ready to effortlessly print and scan using smart devices with Canon PRINT app
- Experience the creative freedom of cloud printing with PIXMA Cloud link
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink options
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Ceština, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Eesti, Lietuviu, Latviešu, Slovenšcina, Slovensky, Româna,
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver Download
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7,|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|