Canon PIXMA E500 Driver Download for Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon Pixma E500 is usually a multi-function printer perfect for equally workplace and residential, as it performs not just printing, but in addition scanning and copying capabilities. This inkjet colour printer from the Pixma series of the Canon relatives featuresÂ Full Hd Movie Print functionÂ that enables you to print unique frames of recorded Hd motion pictures shot with compatible electronic cameras.
Canon PIXMA E500 Driver
The flatbed scanner in this printer device employs theÂ Get in touch with Graphic Sensor scanning methodÂ to offer high-resolution copies. The scanner has an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi in addition to a bit depth of 16/8 for mono and 48/24 for color copies. With a selectable resolution of 25-19200 dpi, the machineÂ scans in a pace of fourteen seconds. Use theÂ Auto Scan ModeÂ to acquire scanned copies on the contact of a button. You can also safely retail outlet your scanned PDF information by securing them which has a password.
The Canon Pixma E500 printer has an FPOT of thirty seconds. The maximum quantity of a number of copies that this printer can output is 20 web pages. TheÂ Body Erase featureÂ neatly eliminates the unattractive thick black borders that occurs when copying from thick originals.
Canon PIXMA E500 Driver Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA E500 Driver Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA E500 Driver Download