Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Drivers Download for Windows, Mac and Linux – CANON Maxify MB2040 Business 4in1- MB2040 Improve your home office productivity This compact All-In-One offers efficient, business quality colour printing for home offices and features Wi-Fi, Automatic Document Feeder, two sided printing as well as Scan to Cloud function.
MAXIFY Inkjet Business Printers
Canon MAXIFY MB2040
Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Drivers
- Compact All-In-One for the busy home office with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- No waiting for documents with Quick First Print plus 11 colour pages/min and 16 mono pages/min
- Wi-Fi printing from and scanning to PCs, smartphones, tablets and cloud services
- Integrated 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder and 250-sheet paper cassette
- Print up to 1,200 mono and 900 colour pages with individually replaceable XL ink tanks
Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Drivers Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windos 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Drivers Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Drivers Download